WWW: New Webcomic! (Acraphobe!)

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 16:56:03 PDT 2014

Okay.  I've been working on a brand new webcomic (this time in color)
and have posted the first strip today.

Warning:  This strip is NSFW and Only People 18 or older should read it!

It's a porn webcomic (Haha -- No Seriously!)  The first strip is pretty
tame, but the second strip makes a joke about Lot and his daughters --
and it all goes downhill from there.  I'm pretty sure there will be
stuff that will creep out and disturb people (such as those who can't
handle creepy and disturbing stuff).

This link will take you to the tumblr page, which has a link to the website:

http://justwannadopornwebcomics.tumblr.com/post/88319730358/just-wanna-do-porn-webcomics-1-please-have-a-seat

Oh, and Tanza Late is the main character, but has nothing to do with the
Tanza Late in the Ripping Off King Arthur Universe.  I couldn't think up
a good name for the character and just used it over again (bad idea I
know).  I suppose maybe back in her college days ROKA Tanza Late did a
strip like this one and maybe sold the rights to it.  Think of this as
the trashy exploitative remake of that strip, if you want.

I won't bother posting any more links to this webcomic on RACC -- the
tumblr page will have any future links.

Arthur "The Day I Lost My Mind" Spitzer