8FOLD: Mighty Medley # 6, June 2014, by Messrs. Brenton, Perron & Russell

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 16:04:06 PDT 2014

Andrew Perron replied:

>> He inclined his head in a nod but said nothing. He still missed
>> Anna after all these years, but the truth was it had been a very long
>> time since his work had been driven solely by the burning need to strike
>> back against the cancer that had taken her. And in any case someone in
>> his position really couldn't afford to be governed by sentimentality.
>> He had duties. Like it or not, he had more adult motivations these days.
>
> I see, I see...

[steeples fingers together, raises eyebrow in a taunting manner]
Do you?  Do you indeed?

>> Can you hear me?
>> Are you scared? Good.
>> HELLO WORLD!
>> Gregory Dingham has returned.
>
> Man, what an asshole.

I'm thinking that all the power is going to Mr Dingham's head.
Okay, that's stating the bleeding obvious to the point of being trite.
I'm wondering if Mr Dingham may have brought himself back wrong.

---
Saxon Brenton