[HCC/META] Voting for High Concept Challenge #45

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:25:54 PDT 2014

Whoops!  I set the deadline for HCC45 for the end of May rather than the
end of the first week of June.

By my count there are three entries for HCC45: An Awkward Situation:

* Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending #9  [LNH/SW/GC]
  by Andrew Perron  'Merissa Stole the Precious Thing'

* Journey Into #18  [8Fold]
  by Tom Russell  'This Man... This Rutabaga!'

* Powernaut 1969 #1  [SW10/WWW]   (scheduled for #12)
  by Scott Eiler  'Time to Read the Professional Journals!'

Please send you votes on which of these pieces of prose you like best to:
   saxon.brenton at hotmail.com

---
Saxon Brenton