LNHY: Biblical Avengers #2: Apocalypse!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jun 5 18:32:31 PDT 2014

On 6/1/2014 10:48 AM, April White wrote:

> "That can't be a coincidence!" God said.  "Satan and Mohammed must
> have planned this together!  Satan has brought all the demons of Hell
> to Earth to bring about the apocalypse!"
>
> Satan laughed.  "Of course!  The faithful were promised the Kingdom
> of Heaven but I was promised billions of souls being sent to Hell!  I
> want this as much as anybody!"

I might as well admit I read this stuff.  But "Satan and Mohammed must
have planned this together" is a stretch to say the least.  One could
say Satan *thinks* Mohammed is serving him, and Mohammed *thinks* God is
testing his commitment to God's struggle.  Jihad, that is.

 > Mohammed appeared beside God and Satan.
 > "Your avengers will fail to stop us," Mohammed said.  "They are too
 > late."

It sounds here like Mohammed is actively rebelling against God, which
seems out of character.

I know. - Archie Andrews