SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1969 #9: Gah! They Can See Us!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 21:01:50 PDT 2014

On 7/28/2014 8:27 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:> On 7/27/2014 7:12 PM, Andrew Perron
wrote:
 >> On 7/26/2014 4:09 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
 >>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1969b.htm#9
 >>
 >> Well that's creepy.
 >
 > ....I won't ask which Plot Point was creepy, because they practically *all*
 > were.  And it's not going to get less creepy any time soon. Villainy only
 > looks like fun and games until the magic human brood-slavery starts.  But I do
 > promise, one or two characters will have their Finest Moments.

Good good. I'd only be worried if you denied its creepiness.

 >>> • *Jeff Goldblatt*. California, USA. Age 13 in 1969. He grew up to be an
 >>> actor. In 1987 he would become the Powernaut.
 >>
 >> ! o.o
 >>
 >>> • *Wyatt Ferguson*.
 >>
 >> !!! Nice!
 >
 > Oh, like Wyatt Ferguson *wasn't* going to show up.

Still. <3

 > Steffi Brock is also there
 > from the Powernaut 2005 series.  I blame Mr. Goldblum, err, Goldblatt on
 > Facebook, though.  Someone insisted I take a Jeff Goldblum photo challenge, so
 > I responded with a photo of the masked Powernaut. Thus was the fate of
 > Powernaut 1987 sealed.

Ahhhhhhhh. XD I was wondering if it was a Goldblum takeoff. Fascinating - I'm
looking forward to P87.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, is that a good abbreviation?