META: The Return of the RACC Hall of Fame?

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 15:25:15 PDT 2014

On Sunday, July 13, 2014 6:13:04 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:

> That seems a lot like saying "Favorite Universe" to me.  For example,
>
> the Powernaut's "supporting cast" includes a lot of his rivals.

I dunno about that in general, Scott-- I mean, I can say that Spider-Man has my favorite supporting cast, or that Batman does, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Marvel or DC would be my favorite universe. In RACC story universes that have more than one title/story going on, you could easily pick, for example, ASH or the Conclave in the ASH universe as having the favorite ensemble, without necessarily picking ASH as your favorite story universe, or in Eightfold, you could pick the Orphans or the cast of Jolt City, without giving Eightfold the top-spot. The idea would be to recognize the work that goes into building different character relationships in a series.