SW10: New Bosnia: Scorecard (Re: LNH/REVIEW: Kid Review's Roundup - June 2014)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jul 13 15:10:25 PDT 2014

Andrew correctly points out, I meant to newsgroupify this.

On 7/12/2014 5:56 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 7/12/2014 8:23 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Speaking of which... Tom said about his own Earth, it may be
>> headed for its Last Story but that doesn't mean the end of stories.
>> SW10 is actually in that situation already. Its Last Story is
>> scheduled for 2022 (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/neverwas.htm,
>> "Make It Never Was"). Its refugees are basically colonizing the
>> Omniverse. Watch out, the Chancellor may have envoys other than
>> Psychovant!
>
> Ah yes! The chronologically-latest Powernaut story ended with that,
> right?
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, that is, spreading out to other
> worlds.

ah, you mean Powernaut 2011?  (Powernaut chronology confuses me too.) If
so, they're off playing by themselves in their own sandbox in 2012. It's
stuff like the Council of Ordered Realities and the Devil Legion that
the rest of the Omniverse has to worry about.

I know. - Archie Andrews