META: The Return of the RACC Hall of Fame?

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 21:35:52 PDT 2014

On 7/12/2014 11:41 PM, Tom Russell wrote:

<snip>
 > I also was wondering if we might not add some new categories to the RACCies
 > uniquely suited to the serial and genre nature of the writing here?

Hmmmmm! I like that idea, but on the other hand, the times I added to the
RACCies, people started saying that there were too many awards...

> Favorite Ensemble
>
 > I didn't say "favorite team" because, let's face it, like favorite story
 > universe, it would go to one of the LNHs every single time. :-D But we have
 > an award for favorite hero, favorite antagonist, and favorite supporting
 > character-- it makes sense to also recognize a supporting cast as a whole.

...hmmmm. This one actually makes me think about the Hall of Fame again -
specifically, about awards for things that were multi-year efforts. (In other
words, thinking about the kind of 'favorite team' Dvandom Force would win.)

That said, I really, *really* support anything that supports good supporting
casts.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hm hm hm