META: The Return of the RACC Hall of Fame?

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 20:41:44 PDT 2014

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 8:46:09 PM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:

> I think we should run it like that for one year and see how that goes. Whatcha
>
> think?

Sounds fine to me.

I also was wondering if we might not add some new categories to the RACCies uniquely suited to the serial and genre nature of the writing here?

For example:

Favorite Setpiece (Action)

Because writing a good action scene is HARD.

Favorite Setpiece (Comedy)

Because ditto.

Favorite Cliffhanger

Or "favorite moment" or "favorite reveal". Something for the jaw-droppers, twists, and surprises.

Favorite Ensemble

I didn't say "favorite team" because, let's face it, like favorite story universe, it would go to one of the LNHs every single time. :-D But we have an award for favorite hero, favorite antagonist, and favorite supporting character-- it makes sense to also recognize a supporting cast as a whole.

Thoughts? Yay or nay? Additional suggestions?

==Tom