SW10: New Bosnia: Scorecard (Re: LNH/REVIEW: Kid Review's Roundup - June 2014)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 12 17:23:23 PDT 2014

On 7/12/2014 4:34 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 7/12/2014 3:20 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> - Tor the Monster Bee, originally from Earth-MW01 ("Earth-Tyrmj").
>> Stung by Gavrilo.
>
> Hm. Now this I didn't know about - or missed? o.o
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, multifuture

This is no fault of your own, Dear Reader.  I track all sorts of story
background but don't always share.

The Chancellor Wyatt's personal guard troop is called Tyrmj.  It has
archers, swordsmen, mages, battle-maidens, and deadly War Beagles in
equal measure.  They were recruited from one of those alternate Earths,
in stories I wrote in 2003 (starting with
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wealth.htm, "With Great Wealth Comes
Great Power").  They appeared in the lead-in story to the New Bosnia
series, but I didn't specify their origin 'cause it wasn't especially
relevant at the time.  Still, I'm cataloging Earths today and ought to
be complete.

Speaking of which...  Tom said about his own Earth, it may be headed for
its Last Story but that doesn't mean the end of stories.  SW10 is
actually in that situation already.  Its Last Story is scheduled for
2022 (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/neverwas.htm, "Make It Never
Was").  Its refugees are basically colonizing the Omniverse.  Watch out,
the Chancellor may have envoys other than Psychovant!

I know. - Archie Andrews