NTB/WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur -- #194 I'd Love To Completely Redraw the World Part Fourteen

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jul 9 20:07:22 PDT 2014

On 7/8/2014 9:01 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 7/8/2014 3:20 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> Dr. Deadbeat -- Again! (A two part strip -- click grey numbered boxes
>> to see each part!)
>>
>> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/comic/194-id-love-to-completely-redraw-the-world-part-fourteen/
>>
>> Arthur "The NTB Lives!" Spitzer
>
> I like how Dr. Deadbeat manages to get even more sleazy-looking each
> time he shows up.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, amazing

gee, you mean it's not the same old Dr. Deadbeat art?  8{D>

... I have a dirty secret.  I reuse old art whenever I get the chance.
*Usually* I don't reuse it in the same strip, but sometimes the
characters really aren't moving.
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2011b.htm#12, for instance.)

I know. - Archie Andrews