SW10/WWW: You Need to Learn What Hypergaard Is!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 5 13:17:28 PDT 2014

Like they say in 1969:  Come together!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1969.htm#6

Bonus Section:  2005 Reprint Commentary from Stephen Oliver Samuels
(S.O.S.)!  A Traveler's Guide to Hypergaard: That Explains a Lot

Based on my earlier observations, I'd already concluded we were in some
sort of hyper-dimensional realm. I couldn't measure, but I was guessing
four-dimensional. Anything above that would have been incomprehensible
to us, as though we were just floating through it.

I'm not a sociologist, but I have noticed a lot of legends appear in
many places throughout ancient history. These include cataclysms such as
The Flood, and heroes such as Gilgamesh or Achilles. I was willing (even
enthusiastic) to hear a scientific theory that such things might come
from a common source other than some divine being. Hypergaard could be
such a source.

The self-proclaimed Powernaut of that era was obviously an intelligent
and educated man. He obviously had his own theories, of perhaps a less
than scientific bent. I suspect the existence of Hypergaard fed his
theories also.

I know. - Archie Andrews