LNH/HCC: Cover Gallery #23i

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 20:47:05 PDT 2014

On 7/4/2014 5:57 AM, Saxon Brenton wrote:
> [LNH/HCC] Cover Gallery #23i
>
> ][][][][][][][][][][][< COVER * GALLERY * #23i>][][][][][][][][][][][

Yessss

> Senses Lass looks bemused and asks, "But *WHY* are there teddy bears
> picnicking in a bus station?"
>
> Sister-State-the-Obvious glances outside and answers, "Well, it's
> raining out there.  They wouldn't want to get their stuffing wet."

Heeheehee <3

> Authors notes: Created for High Concept Challenge #46, 'Waiting For the
> Bus In the Rain'.
> Why yes, I am getting moderately desperate for entry.  Why do you ask?

Honestly, I was thinking about this very possibility the other day, and as
runner of this contest, at least, I find it 100% A-OK.

> Senses Lass was force grown in a giant test-tube (in the very best mad
> scientist tradition) and has below average knowledge of childrens'
> nursery rhymes, fairy tales, and school yard games.  At times like
> this it shows.

Makes sense. At least they avoided what they did to '90s Superboy by piping
MTV in with the content feed.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, totally canon