LNH/REVIEW: Kid Review's Roundup: December 2013

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 14:58:25 PST 2014

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:41:07 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

<snip>
> This all lends itself to "absence of magic being powerful" being a Tech
> World.

It seems like it could use a better name, then - Mundane? I guess I'd split
things up a bit more and have several different category names, reflecting,
a bit more, the things the Council would be concerned about with that world
- most importantly, how it could threaten them and the rest of the
multiverse.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, like, biotech vs. nuclear and stuff