LNH/REVIEW: Kid Review's Roundup: December 2013

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jan 20 18:28:46 PST 2014

On 1/19/2014 12:44 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Jan 2014 01:01:39 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> On 1/18/2014 9:14 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> <snip>
>> ah, but that's not how the Council of Ordered Realities approaches
>> things.  That's why they're not the Council of Chaotic Realities.  And
>> they can measure whether magic, science, or both are the most powerful.
>> That's hardly a new comics trope.
>
> But what does "most powerful" even mean? What does "science being powerful"
> mean? A lot of people are thinking about molecules?

heh.  I bet this is exactly the sort of thing that the full Congress of
Ordered Realities debates, while the executive Council says "Whatever"
and implements policy.  Who wants to send a representative to Congress
and find out?  8{D>

oh, and "science being powerful" might just be the absence of "magic
being powerful".  Or it might be the presence of the Scientific Method
in a universe.  But remember, I didn't originally say Science, I said
Tech.  There's always Tech.

I know. - Archie Andrews