LNH: Limp Eligibles for 2013 (plus a bonus)

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 12 01:07:09 PST 2014

On Fri 10 Jan 2014 Andrew <pwerdna at gmail.com> replied:

>> I didn't write much in 2013. Actually, I didn't do much creative
>> stuff at all. I think part of that may partly have been reading too
>> much Tumblr,
>
> Huh! I didn't even know you had one. o.o

I don't.  No personal blog, livejournal, webpage, tumblr, or *whatever*.
I meant reading other people's stuff.
(That said, I do know that if I did have a personal webpage/tumblr/foo,
it would be called 'Slowly Accumulating Debris'.)

Oh, and imprint should have been RACCies rather than LNH, naturally.

---
Saxon Brenton