[LNH] Cover Gallery #14i

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 18:21:48 PST 2014

][][][][][][][][][][][< COVER * GALLERY * #14i>][][][][][][][][][][][

Cover shows Fourth Wall Lass buckled into a harness and stalking
towards the viewer.  Watching are a crowd of Legionnaires who are
looking on in various melodramatic states of shock, grim determination,
or righteous indignation.  (Although many have clearly been wrangled
in to fill out the crowd scene, since some of the LNHers at the rear
look bored or are playing computer games on their iphones.)

The art style is hyper-realistic with fine line work... except
for Fourth Wall Lass.  As she steps forwards her body loses colour
and detail, until her foremost limb is totally abstracted into a
silhouette composed of words like 'finger', 'thumb', 'wrist' and 'arm'.

She exclaims: "The Fandom of the Alt.Ra has hidden Ultimate Ninja's
katana in the SUBTEXT.  I must go further into FICTIONALITY than
anyone has gone before.  Be ready to haul me back, or I may be lost
forever in the WORDS BENEATH THE WORLD!"

-----
Saxon Brenton   University of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
     saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex
world of jet-powered apes and time-travel." - Superman, JLA Classified #3