SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2013 Update #4: Legacy Universes

jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 00:39:04 PST 2014

Interesting comments on Godling. I still hope my writing style gives you the feeling you are reading a comic book. Seems not everyone likes the style though.
I'm with you on the gods-stuff. They should appear a bit more and in 2014 I aim to do so. I just have to admit I find it difficult to create a version of Olympus that doesn't ignore the old myths but still fits in 2014.
Shake stuff up you say? Let me think about that. I don't want Godling to die, the villains to take over or stuff like that, that just doesn't fit with the Bronze Age influences. Maybe I could combine seeing more of the gods with a shakeup...Hmmmm. I might have an idea.