RACCies/SW10: Superhuman World and Associated Eligibles for 2013

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jan 1 14:31:42 PST 2014

Here I list all the stuff I've worked on, regardless of universe.

I've taken to grouping the RACCie awards by MAJOR, MINOR, and WRITER.
That affects the RACCies ceremony (which I'll write for 2014 unless
anyone objects), but that's about it.

I am considering Powernaut 2011 (a 24-issue series with one issue in the
first week of January 2013) to be in RACC Year 2012 for this purpose,
and therefore ineligible for a 2013 award.

===================== clip & return =====================

WRITER  RACC1:  FAVORITE WRITER:

Scott Eiler  8{D>

MAJOR  RACC2:  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:

- Superhuman World (I suppose the 2012 annual qualifies it)
- Powernaut
- LNH:  Devil Legion / Devil Missionaries from Planet Hell
- The RACCies!

MAJOR  RACC3:  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:
MAJOR  RACC4:  FAVORITE ARC:

- Powernaut 1955 Episode 2 (PowerTEEN Meets Paula Power)
- Powernaut 1962 (Powernaut and the Power Patrol)
- Powernaut 1966 (The Man from P.O.W.E.R.N.A.U.T.)
- Powernaut 2005 Episode 2 (Party 'til the World Obeys)
- Powernaut 2005 Episode 3 (Workin' for the Powernaut)

MAJOR  RACC4.  FAVORITE ARC:
Any multi-issue storyline that is *not* RACC3 (include issue numbers, if
known):

- Superhuman World 2012 Annual and Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #56
(Satan Wants His Spine Back!)

MAJOR  RACC5:  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE (include a short blurb that
identifies the issue):  Obviously all my wonderful work is eligible.  So
I'll just mention *my* favorites.

- Powernaut 1944 #7:  Power Stars starring Stonewater Smith
- Powernaut 1955 #12:  PowerTEEN Meets Paula Power
- Powernaut 1962 #6:  WHO WAKES ME?  (debut of the Solarians)
- Powernaut 1966 #2:  Man from P.O.W.E.R.N.A.U.T. Reporting!  (debut of
Racer Girl and the Powernaut 1 aircraft)
- Powernaut 2005 #9:  Karl, You're In!  ("Party 'til the World Obeys";
debut of the Hypergaardians and some tricky artwork)
- Powernaut 2005 #17:  I, Wyatt Ferguson, Am Now The Powernaut!
(hilarity ensues)
- Devil Legion #1:  The Tale of the Devil Dog
- Superhuman World 1996:  The Curse of the Christmas Pirate
- 2012 (19th Annual) RACCies Ceremony!

MAJOR  RACC6:  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:

- Racer Girl
- PowerTEEN (1955)
- Powernaut 1962/1966
- Powernaut 2005
- Devil Missionaries from Planet Hell
- The Devil Dog
- Julie Wolcott

MAJOR  RACC7:  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:

- The Basher Brothers (Powernaut 1955)
- The Moscow Pact (Powernaut 1962)
- Solarians (Powernaut 1962 and 1966)
- Louis the Secret Vichy Boy King (Powernaut 1966)
- The Aryan Skull (Powernaut 1966)
- Eric X (master villain from Powernaut 2005 Episode 2)
- Wyatt Ferguson (antagonist from Powernaut 2005 Episode 3)

MAJOR  RACC8:  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:

- Stonewater Smith (Powernaut 1944 and 1962)
- Paula Power (Powernaut 1955 and 1962)
- S.O.S. (Powernaut 1962)
- Racer Girl (pilot from Powernaut 1966; appearance in Powernaut 2005)
- Ellipsis (Superhuman World 1996)
- Mary O'Hanrahan (Superhuman World 1996)

MAJOR  RACC9:  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:

- Paula Power
- Racer Girl
- The Devil Dog

MAJOR  RACC10:  FAVORITE PARODY/COMEDY:

- Devil Legion / Devil Missionaries from Planet Hell

MAJOR  RACC11:  FAVORITE ACTION/ADVENTURE:
Series, miniseries, etc.:

- Powernaut!

MAJOR  RACC12:  FAVORITE DRAMA/ACRAPHOBE:

Not this year.  But watch out for Powernaut 1968 in 2014!

MINOR  RACC13:  FAVORITE REVIEW TITLE:

- Catalog of Earths!

MINOR  RACC14:  FAVORITE STORY UNIVERSE:

- Superhuman World 2011 / Powernaut ("SW10")

WRITER  RACC15:  FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC:

everyone's pal Scott Eiler  8{D>

MINOR  RACC16:  BEST DISCUSSION:
By thread, not participants:

- Talk Back to the Powernaut!  (especially the 1962 installment)

MINOR  RACC17:  FAVORITE RUNNING GAG:

- women going "Oh!" in Powernaut

WRITER  RACC18:  MOST IMPROVED WRITER:
 >From January 1st, 2013 to present:

Realistically I should not win two years in a row, but I guess I'm
eligible.  8{D>

MAJOR  RACC20.  FAVORITE NEW TITLE:
Same as RACC2, but issue #1 must have been on or after January 1st, 2013:

- Devil Legion / Devil Missionaries from Planet Hell

WRITER   THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP:
Awarded to the most prolific writer in this or *any* amateur fiction
forum!  We're measuring volume, folks!:

I might get that this year, but I see Arthur's going to make that
difficult.  8{C>

MINOR  DOCTOR STOMPER BRONZE BOOT (exposition award):

- Powernaut text supplements

WRITER  THE IMAGE TESTIMONIAL TIMEPIECE (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED):
For that author whose works are most consistently late:

Consistently I get, but late not so much.

WRITER  THE "SPIDER SPINS!" LITTLE LULU WEB PAGE AWARD:
For our favorite RACC-related web page:

- Powernaut!  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/

I know. - Archie Andrews