LNH: Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending #7 - *and* LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #17.NOW

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Feb 24 19:09:35 PST 2014

What Has Gone Before:

"Well, all righty then.  Kosmik Kubrik Kube Powers, Activate!"  -
Psychovant the Duck, from LNH: Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That
Will Probably Never Have an Ending #7.

Doc Nostalgia looked at himself.  He'd gotten back his modern muscular
form!  "Just point me at Mister Morrison!" - from LNH20: LNH20 Comics
Presents #17: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 17: "The Perils of Doc
Nostalgia".

---

Psychovant the Duck yawned.  He was on a massage chair, in his favorite
place.  Earth-Thai-Schoolgirl.

"Well, if you're done, ladies, I think I'll move on."

The masseuses gave their ritual protests.  "But, Mister Duck, you only
been with us one week!  We have a special deal for one-month residency!"

"Oh, believe me, I love you for that.  But now that I've laid low and
done my Kosmik Kube research for one week, it's time to go do stuff."

The duck held a cube in his wing.  It pulsed in approval.

---

In a distant universe, Doc Nostalgia and his arch-nemesis Mister
Morrison popped out of a magic portal.  Doc Nostalgia said, "As you can
see, I've survived this little Magical Mystery Tour challenge of yours.
  I'm ready for you this time!"

"Yes, I see your nostalgia powers can adapt to Beatlemania.  Even
without a little help from your friends."  Mister Morrison look like
Sgt. Pepper from the Beatles album.

"I had *lots* of help from my friends!"

"Well, you seem to be on your own now."  Mister Morrison dissolved into
butterflies, floating around Doc Nostalgia's head.

 From a third direction, a grating voice yelled, "Oooh!  1960s
Butterflies!  What could *possibly* stop them?  ...  Oh!  I know!  1960s
DDT!"

A cloud of chemicals floated down on the combatants.  Doc Nostalgia
didn't smell anything from it.  But Mister Morrison's butterflies convulsed.

"choke choke..."  Mister Morrison looked up.  "Oh.  A demon in duck
form.  How quaint.  How fitting that you should be helpless against me
as *Internet Virus* Butterflies!"  He turned back into butterflies, only
electronic.

"heh.  You failed to notice, I am a *cyborg* demon duck!  And I'm full
of EMP!"  Energy pulsed out from the duck.  The butterflies all
thrashed, and collapsed into a thrashing human form.  "Heh.  I've been
watching.  And I've been waiting for *someone* to do all this to you."

"Gah.  Duck.  You make this place uncomfortable for me.  Let it be
known, I will return.  When I *feel* like it.  When the climate might be
more comfortable."  Mister Morrison disappeared in a poof of DDT.

Doc Nostalgia exclaimed, "Uh.  Cyborg, or demon, or duck, or whatever. I
had this."

"Suuuure you did.  Now go finish your damn LNH20 cascade!"

The cyborg demon duck disappeared.

---

Author's Notes:

In finest LNH cascade tradition, all LNH cascades are now fair game.  Heh.

I know. - Archie Andrews