MISC: Spies With Badges: "Junior Spies The First Movie"

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 04:07:01 PST 2014

So yes, apparently I want to write a Spies With Badges as well.
Hopefully if this steps on anyone's toes it can be turned into an
Elseworld or a More Imaginary Story.

Steffan Alun did the first spy. Oh well, we all have to have someone to
blame.

JUNIOR SPIES THE FIRST MOVIE

COOL FORESHADOWING BIT:

Thunder cracked and wind howled at the top of the tower! A voice
cackled all evil-like and then lightning struck the tower and with a
vworp it disappeared! Gosh!

THE MAIN PART:

It was almost the end of the day at Tabbyhanita Edison Adventure
Fantasy Elementary School. Card games class was almost over, and Emilia
Octavian was really bored even though she was playing with her best
friend Miss Steve. She was so bored she could barely keep her eyes open
as she attacked her 64/32 Gulping Saturn Fishweasel into eir army of
14/108/pi Jackhammer Monkies, spending a purple token point to activate
Easy Rider Tubular Bells Smooth Jazz the Reaper, wiping out the army,
getting 58.5 Victory Marks and winning three times at once.

SO BORING.

But then the bell rang, and Emilia jumped out of her desk and down the
trapdoor and around the spiral slide and hit the pillow on the bottom
and stood up in a cavern full of really cool computers and shiny
bleeping technology. Because Tabbyhanita Edison Adventure Fantasy
Elementary School was actually Tabbyhanita Edison Adventure Fantasy
Elementary School For Junior Spies!

Wow!

She took off her backpack and put on her spy backpack and delivered
herself to the office of Junior Spy Boss Woman Charlie Jackson Twelve
(who was not just Boss Woman of the Junior Spies but also a Junior Spy
training to be a Boss Woman (she had asked for a less confusing title
from Adult Spy Headquarters but they were out)).

"Emilia Octavian (Not Yet a Full Spy)!" said Junior Spy Boss Woman
Charlie Jackson Twelve. "We have a problem, and a situation!"

"Yes sir!" Emilia said. "There are three new spies in school! One of
them pushed a kid down on the playground, one of them stole a guy's
lunch money, and one of them said well maybe to drugs!"

"Junior bully spies!" exclaimed Junior Spy Boss Woman Charlie Jackson
Twelve. "The Bad Government must be at it again!"

"But no!" said Emilia, slamming a trapper keeper full of photographs on
Junior Spy Boss Woman Charlie Jackson Twelve's desk. "These junior
bully spies are from a *dimension*."

Junior Spy Boss Woman Charlie Jackson Twelve's monocle popped out. "Of
course! That is why they have old man beards! Do you know which
dimension, Emilia Octavian (Not Yet a Full Spy)?"

"Yes, because of my spying!" said Emilia, chuffed. "The genre dimension
of Old Frankenstein Moviea!"

(Did you guess the foreshadowing?)

"Good work!" said Junior Spy Boss Woman Charlie Jackson Twelve. "Now
you're off the case so that the adult spies can take care of it!"

"Yes sir!" said Emilia, and left to go take care of the case before the
adult spies could take care of it.

Back up on the ground, she crouched and looked around a corner. The
junior bully spies were all standing together, wearing sunglasses,
leaning on the building. Then she saw it! They were going to pollute
the Earth!

Emilia jumped out and held up her sneakers. "Junior spies are the
junior angels of Earth!" she shouted. Pink sparkly light descended
around her and her outfit got a bunch of ruffles and riffles and little
tiny wings on the back and also a tiara with garnets (her birthstone)!

"What?" said the junior bully spies, and "Huh?"

She pulled out the Wow Amazing Chocolate Milk At Lunchtime Stick.
Time-Traveling Future Emilia the Spy appeared next to her, representing
adulthood and the dreams of children fulfilled. Together they shouted,
"Awesome Superyeah Sugar Cookie Daylight Twinkle!" and shot out a
Rainbow Acceptance For All Humans Yes Even Those Ones Beam.

"Charming!" said all three junior bully spies, and they turned into a
Right Goffic Vampire, a Wereperson, and a Junior Mad Scientist. The
vampire and the wereperson flew back to Old Frankenstein Moviea, but
the mad scientist stayed. "Emilia Octavian (Not Yet a Full Spy)!" he
said. "I'm Jayden Cunningham (Not Yet a Full Mad Scientist). I want to
be a Junior Nice Mad Scientist now, and help the spies of Earth!"

"Grool!" said Emilia, because she thought you could combine 'great' and
'cool' into a single word. She was wrong but it's okay because you have
to try new things.

In the future, Emilia the Spy reappeared. She went to the office of
Boss Charlie With an Eyepatch.

"How goes the past?" said Boss Charlie With an Eyepatch.

"Jayden the Utterly Despicable is now on our side," said Emilia. "But
the timerivers are pointing in the same direction. We still can't
unhappen The Worst War."

Oh shoot.