MISC/META: Spies With Badges

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 08:38:34 PST 2014

Recently, I've been flagrantly promiscuous in terms of which writing groups
I do stories for. I know, I know - it's shocking.

Specifically, I've been writing in the "Spies With Badges" universe on
Tumblr. It's a very strange and freewheeling world of inadequate
description and skip-to-the-good-part action, and - well, it's not what we
usually refer to as "LNHy", but it's got much of that same spirit.

Over the next few days, I'm going to be posting the trilogy of stories I
did in that setting. Is gonna be great!

If this entices you and you're looking for more SpiBad, here's the indices
of Volume One and the currently-in-progress Volume Two:
http://geekykristie.tumblr.com/post/39320889325/spies-with-badges-volume-one-final-round-up
http://geekykristie.tumblr.com/post/75186245922/spies-with-badges-vol-2-round-up-4

(And ask Adrian about the stories he did~)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Junior Spies GO!