WWW: NEW "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Sat Feb 22 07:27:34 PST 2014

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:33:20 PM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2/19/2014 12:21 PM, the-deeman@ wrote:
>

> > The kidnappers look to swept the princess away by sea at the port of
>
> > Ishmael.
>

> Uh oh, they might be too smart to camp out among fire ants within
>
> cavalry range of the wrath of the Queen's Musketeers (and Mouseketeers)!
>
>   ... Now was this series going to be four parts, or only three?  8{D>
>

> > Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer. It's a fairy tale fantasy
>
> > adventure of enor-mouse proportions.
>
> > http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php
>

> --
>
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>

> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
>
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>

> I know. - Archie Andrews
>

> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

Four parts.

Quick history? Chevalier was going to be one big book with four chapters, then we got approached by an indy publisher who took some artwork samples to Comicon, saw the great reaction by kids and parents to it, and wanted to publish it. But they wanted to put the book out quickly and to do that they wanted us to break it up into the chapters and release those as smaller books.

That publisher is no longer around, but the four smaller book plane remains intact.

So yeah, two books to go: "The Tides of War" and "A Heroes Heart". But they have all the good "mouseketeer" action in them. XD.

Dee