WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur -- #159 Grenadine Luncher's High School Reunion Part Seven

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 12:10:16 PST 2014

On 2/6/14 5:04 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2/6/2014 11:25 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> Two Can Play the Silent Treatment Game!
>>
>> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/comic/159-grenadine-lunchers-high-school-reunion-part-seven/
>>

>> Arthur "But can three?" Spitzer
>
> Ah, but don't underestimate those Belgians.  It takes a ruthless people
> to conquer the Congo *and* maintain a worldwide diamond monopoly,
> especially when diamonds can be synthesized for industry at low cost.  I
> bet they have a master interrogator who can fill *almost* a whole strip
> with The Silent Treatment.

Remember doing some report on Belgium back in 6th grade.  Even mailed
their US Embassy for info and they sent me various tourist info.

Afterwards I had this phase where I'd mail all these different countries
embassies for info (that they'd send me for free). The Warsaw Pact
countries were the best at it.  The Soviet Union sent me this big
package of stuff full of Communist Propoganda.

Arthur "Probably have a CIA file because of that..." Spitzer