RACCIES/HCC/META: Poke!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Feb 6 20:59:41 PST 2014

On 2/6/2014 7:13 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:
> [raises hand]
>
> I'm working on both.  I think I'll need time for both  (although,
> realistically,
> that simply means I'll have more time to procrastinate with).
>
> So, I dunno, I guess a week?  or is that too much?

heh, historically a week is about the *minimum* extension for an HCC.
And if we get that extension (or even one more) I'll take it too, just
because it'll be aesthetic.  And "aesthetic" is important in the genre
I'll be working with.  And as I'm writing the RACCies this year,
extensions could be useful for me in that respect also.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews