SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2014 Update #5 of 5: Recently-Discovered Universes

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Dec 30 19:10:26 PST 2014

On 12/30/2014 5:06 PM, deucexm wrote:
> On Sunday, December 28, 2014 6:48:51 PM UTC-6, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> UNIVERSE:  The "Di-Verse"
>
> I think just 'the DiVerse' is the best spelling.  Also the best pun.
>
>> - Chronicler:  "Deuce Ex Machina"
>
> Real name is fine!  We're all friends here, right?  :>
>
>> - Chronicler's Web Site:  http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/
>
> Also, and more regularly updated: http://lastlibrary.tumblr.com/

Real name, handle, universe name, and favored web site to be noted, Colin.

> I really do want to get more material posted, but life and
> employmenthappens.

My first advice to any writer is, don't give up the day job.

> Mr. Perron has suggested some sort of release schedule, which
> strikes me as a good idea - perhaps I can start throwing the less
> 'Mystic' bits up.

That strikes me as a good idea.  I suggest new stories when you can, and
backstory when you need to.  I have decades of backstory myself, at
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/ .  I know where to find decades of
Legion of Net.Heroes backstory also.  But my eyes glaze over at
computer-based binge-reading, at least on laptops.  New stories can help
let people know which of the old stories are important.  That's how
Marvel Comics once hooked me into buying ten years of back issues.

I know. - Archie Andrews