SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2014 Update #5 of 5: Recently-Discovered Universes

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:06:19 PST 2014

On Sunday, December 28, 2014 6:48:51 PM UTC-6, Scott Eiler wrote:
> UNIVERSE:  The "Di-Verse"

I think just 'the DiVerse' is the best spelling.  Also the best pun.

> - Chronicler:  "Deuce Ex Machina"

Real name is fine!  We're all friends here, right?  :>

> - Chronicler's Web Site:  http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/

Also, and more regularly updated: http://lastlibrary.tumblr.com/

I really do want to get more material posted, but life and employment happens.  Mr. Perron has suggested some sort of release schedule, which strikes me as a good idea - perhaps I can start throwing the less 'Mystic' bits up.  A goodly part of the DiVerse is space opera, after all.  (Sans spear and magic helmet, for the moment, but I suppose I could work those in...)