SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #24: Spanker 4 Is One Of Yours!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Dec 29 16:14:11 PST 2014

On 12/29/2014 1:11 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 12/25/2014 7:10 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> Oh, look, the wise men are marching across Asia!  ... no, wait, those
>> aren't magi, they're monsters!
>>
>> For Christmas, the Powernaut joins RACC in giving the gift of free online
>> fiction.  Happy Holidays!
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005d.htm#24
>
> Hm. I just got a bunch of symbols - something wrong with the formatting?

Maaan.  I got that too.  But it looked fine when I publicized it.  There
must have been a transmission glitch when I updated it later.  Then one
hundred people on Facebook saw my promo, looked at the cartoon
thumbnail, and said "Good enough".  8{C>

Anyway, the next one to read it gets to preview next week's comic!  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews