SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2014 Update #4 of 5: The Legacy Universes

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 18:51:13 PST 2014

On 12/27/2014 2:07 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

> - Chronicler(s):  Joachim Vandersteen

Jochem, I believe.

> - Chroniclers:  Tom and Mary Russell plus numerous guest writers

jamieeeeeee ;.; why have you forsaken us

> - Threat Analysis:  Incredible.

Wow. XD

> - Critique:  ... and in Red Hart, the major villains speak in Shakespearean
> sonnets.  There is nothing like it being widely published today.

I KNOW RIGHT. <3 <3 <3

> - Hyper-Piper's Comments:  If I did not make a hobby of *averting*
> Hyperpocalypses, I would offer this one my services.

Is *that* what you do, now.

> - Threat Analysis:  Standard superhuman, mostly in eras removed from us.
>   Unchanged from last year.

Honestly, the Purebloods are one of the biggest threats I can think of -
especially to worlds outside their cluster where their reality-stabilizing
detente doesn't hold.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hmmmm