SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2014 Update #3 of 5: The Web Comics

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 16:09:01 PST 2014

On 12/26/2014 4:56 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> - Type:  Mystic, apparently

I think this one pretty well illustrates the problem with the Council's
classification system.

> - Relevance:  Major and increasing.  This continuum derives from LNH and has
> *at least* one cosmic threat which might ravage any universe it touches.

Ah, yes-- I knew there were other LNH-derivative continuities on here when you
mentioned DR!

> Also worth noting:  a porn cartoon series has spun off from this.  We might
> have to investigate Earth-Spank in particular.  But don't binge-read that
> series; it'll burn your cognitive functions out before you can comprehend the
> rules for their poker games!

Mwahaha. <3

> For some reason, villains seem more inclined to interact
> positively with our Council than heroes do.

...you may want to chew on that a bit.

> - Critique:  The mice in this story smite their human enemies as though they
> were fired from muskets.  Even their burps have power.  If the reader can get
> past that, though, it's a magnificent story.

Past that? It's part of the appeal. <3

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, like a banana