SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2014 Update #1 of 5: Introduction and SW10

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 26 12:34:09 PST 2014

On 12/26/2014 11:39 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 12/24/2014 11:35 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> This year, we've made contact with an inter-universal observer who names
>> himself the Hyper-Piper of Hypergaard.
>
> Oooooooh! Nice!

heh.  This character is starting to grow on me.

>> - Relevance:  Minor.  Powernaut stories are currently stuck in the
>> past.  Our
>> assessment is, by the time the year 2015 ends, the Powernaut *might*
>> advance
>> to 2012.  Episodic analysis indicates that only afterward may Powernaut
>> stories interact with the greater universe again - if they ever do.
>
> I dunno, Powernaut stories pull other worlds in in ways one might not
> expect - a "revealed" history might have great implications for what you
> *think* your status quo is.

Indeed.  And Powernaut stories can still cross over with practically
anyone from 1912 onward, as witness the recent 1944 stories.  But this
"Relevance:  Minor" assessment comes from the Council of Ordered
Realities.  They are mostly concerned about whether the Powernaut (or
any other uninvited guest) might show up in their world in the present
day... which the Powernaut actually did in 2011!  This happened in text
stories I published in RACC before the first Powernaut web comic.

>> - Hyper-Piper's Comments:  One might think I have a grudge against your
>> Powernauts.  However, one of them has done me great service.  In that
>> memory, I leave his successors be.
>
> FORESHADOWING. <3

You correctly sense that Powernaut comics aren't quite done with the
Hyper-Piper yet.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews