MISC: Jenny Everywhere: Origin of the Shifter!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:12:17 PST 2014

     "Nnnnh." Jenny Everywhere turned one way. "Mmmmf." Jenny turned the
other way.
     She put her arm to her side; she put it behind her head; she draped
it over Laura, who squirmed and sighed.
     "Jenny, every night since we started living together you toss and
turn! It takes you forever to get comfortable even at your cuddliest!
And even after that, you shift positions every five minutes 'til you
fall asleep!"
     "Well yeah!" Jenny flipped over and propped her head up on her hand,
grinning. "Why do you think they call me The Shifter?"
     Laura's answer: pillow in the face.
----
The character of Jenny Everywhere is available for use by anyone, with
only one condition. This paragraph must be included in any publication
involving Jenny Everywhere, that others might use this property as they
wish. All rights reversed.