SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #23: It's the Missing Heroes!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 18 17:43:01 PST 2014

Yes, the Wounded Watermelon Warriors are back (long story, for which
last episode's commentary might help)...  oh, look, the aliens still
build spanking machines and it isn't even 1954!  And it looks like
*this* machine might hurt!  Occulator Compuplex continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005d.htm#23

Bonus Section:  Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson!  Spanker 4 and the Aliens

All the links here can be found under http://www.eilertech.com/stories/ .

Karl investigated an alien infestation earlier this year.  He helped
discover the existence of Spanker 4 then! (ref:
2005/fergletter_jun.htm)  Medieval records (purportedly from genies)
revealed the Spankers before that - as alien minions!

I can testify for the aliens.  I met them all in 2003. (wealth.htm)  And
they know of me from an End of the World thing in 1999 - when I had
Deputy Deathbringer powers.  Really.  I reported to Vara Hosea (who was
also in that room), but I also took some initiative back then.  (me1999.htm)

I first ran across the Jellyfish in 2002 (ref: jellyfish.htm), and their
leader "David" the year later (ref: farm.htm).  I'm less familiar with
the "Greens", but they resemble the "Mad Axeman from Venus" that
rampaged across the eastern United States in 1992.  The Green leader
named himself Bneezl.  He looked the most human of them - or at least he
had the biggest neck.  Reportedly that's the result of generations of
breeding to adapt to our Solar System.

You're probably wondering what it is about aliens and spanking...
Aliens consider Earthlings to be like naughty children.  And they prefer
ritual with their punishment.

I know. - Archie Andrews