SMC: Tales From Ohio Academy #2

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:19:29 PST 2014

On 12/18/2014 1:49 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 12/16/2014 7:52 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>> Previously, on Tales From Ohio Academy!
>>
>>      Her first day was going pretty well so far!
>>
>>      A taunt by a bully, and a pointed invitation to an after-class
>>      fight? Holy crap!
>>
>> And now, the conclusion!
>
> If you'd just included "You're going to get a really warm greeting after
> school!" in the recap, the story would have made a bit more sense to me.

That is an excellent point.

> But as it is, it's a perfectly good teen adventure story.  There's no reason a
> teen adventure story needs to involve fisticuffs, and ideally it never
> should.  The Powernaut is thinking of doing more of those...

Yeah! <3 I mean, "never should" is cutting off a good chunk of fun stories -
but "always should" cuts off an even bigger chunk!

I'm not going to say never, but I'm definitely going to say that TFOM will be
low on the cuffery.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, it helps that I'm better at character than
action.