SMC: Tales From Ohio Academy #2

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 18 10:49:36 PST 2014

On 12/16/2014 7:52 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> Previously, on Tales From Ohio Academy!
>
>      Her first day was going pretty well so far!
>
>      A taunt by a bully, and a pointed invitation to an after-class
>      fight? Holy crap!
>
> And now, the conclusion!

If you'd just included "You're going to get a really warm greeting after
school!" in the recap, the story would have made a bit more sense to me.
  But as it is, it's a perfectly good teen adventure story.  There's no
reason a teen adventure story needs to involve fisticuffs, and ideally
it never should.  The Powernaut is thinking of doing more of those...

I know. - Archie Andrews