META: Imprint imprinting

Russ Allbery eagle at eyrie.org
Fri Dec 5 20:40:36 PST 2014

Scott Eiler <seiler at eilertech.com> writes:

> I created the SW10 imprint (and its predecessor SW09) by simply posting
> with its tag.  Once I realized each imprint needed some admin work, I
> stopped the annual updates and admitted SW10 was cool enough for any
> imprint.  But our admins will probably love you for warning them first.

It's just adding one line to a file, the same as adding a new poster so
that the posts don't require manual moderation.  (Really, the whole
imprint tagging thing is probably pointless these days, since the traffic
volume is low, but it's a *great* anti-spam measure.)  I only don't get
right on it because I'm lazy.  :)

--
Russ Allbery (eagle at eyrie.org)              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>