META: Imprint imprinting

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 19:36:42 PST 2014

Based on some discussions and in accordance wiht my natural tendency to pun and wordplay, I've finally come up with a good imprint to submit my work here under: DIVA, for the DiVerse's Alpha timeline.  (And probably DIVX as well, for offshoots, oneshots, timeloops, and gaiden.)

That feels a little odd.  Is it legitimate to simply create an imprint like that and start posting things tagged as such?  I feel like there's some process or ritual for this that I'm unaware of, but I've run out of goats and it's overcast today so I couldn't see the full moon even if there was one.

deuce x.