WWW: NEW "The Continentals: The Fire Next Time" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Mon Dec 1 02:50:06 PST 2014

> Completed my archive binge and am now current.  An utterly delightful read, with the synergy of writing and art, but like many webcomics it suffers from not being out fast enough to continue the story on /my/ schedule.  ;)
>
> I'm normally not one for period pieces, as it were, but this is really a very well-done take on the Jekyll/Hyde story with all sorts of references thrown in that - notably - /don't/ detract from the storytelling.  Oi can 'ear the accents in me 'ead, guv.
>
> Eagerly looking forward to the next update!
>
> deuce x.

Thanks for saying so. Here's the next installment;

"MAID OF HONOR!!!"

An obviously nervous Mary Reilly comes looking for Smythe and Fiona's help with the Abbeline/Qwist despite the certain "unpleasant" consequences that she may face.

"THE CONTINENTALS" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's like Sherlock Holmes meets the 60's tv show "The Avengers" with a dash of James Bond for flavor.

The Continentals
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/continentals/series.php

Connect with "The Continentals" on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/thecontinentalscomic

Also from writer/creator Darryl Hughes:

CHEVALIER: THE QUEEN'S MOUSEKETEER by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's a fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse proportions.
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php

Dee