8FOLD: Red Hart # 2, "The Beasts Set Loose"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Aug 23 12:38:17 PDT 2014

On 8/23/2014 6:37 AM, Tom Russell wrote:

> THE ARGUMENT.
> Sedenion, having escaped from his father's trap, travels to the Edge
> of Space and Time...

It seems odd to have the recap before the thing that's being recapped -
but it sure helps me follow the plot.  Bravo.

Let's have a RACC cosmic roundup...  Tom's kicking off a combination
space invasion and godwar.  Arthur's got a master villain taking over
the Earth.  I've got heroes colliding with their powers hyped to
maximum.  Wil's had that all along *and* he's throwing more stuff in the
mix.  And if you go over to Tumblr to follow the adventures of Lydia
Devin, she seems to have met her match.  Boy, it's a big time to be
reading RACC.

I know. - Archie Andrews