8FOLD/ACRA: Orphans of Mars: To Bell The Cat # 5

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Aug 7 19:59:12 PDT 2014

On 8/6/2014 5:20 PM, Tom Russell wrote:

>     Once, before the Martians learned to leave their world, every
> planet and moon that circled the One Star had some kind of life. Now
> there are only three: Earth. Dread Venus. And Eris, if one can call
> the Eridians alive.

"Eris"?  Oooh, are we going to find out where the asteroid belt came from?

I must say, I liked the three-way interplanetary combat, especially
referring to dinosaurs as Earthlings.  I kind of enjoyed how it ended
too, though I hope that doesn't just wipe out a whole faction.

I know. - Archie Andrews