SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1912 #5: We Shall Shoot At Each Other!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 19 17:43:49 PDT 2014

Hooray, Powernaut 1912 is over!  Now, will *1913* have a Powernaut?

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1912.htm#5

Phew. This series has been like giving birth to ten-pound babies once
every two weeks.  (Or so I imagine.)  I think I'll rest a while.  On the
Powernaut's pages I'll call it the Powernaut All-Star Break, and refer
people to the RACCies.  :)

I know. - Archie Andrews