WWW: NEW "The Continentals: The Fire Next Time" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Mon Apr 7 02:55:33 PDT 2014

There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:

"UN-DIE-NIABLE EVIDENCE!!!"

Smythe and Fiona reveal undeniable evidence to the skeptical Norfolk that Abbeline and The Mangler are brothers.

"THE CONTINENTALS" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's like Sherlock Holmes meets the 60's tv show "The Avengers" with a dash of James Bond for flavor.

The Continentals
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/continentals/series.php

Connect with "The Continentals" on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/thecontinentalscomic

NEWS/REMINDER: Monique and I are running a donation drive to help with book distribution costs. Donations will go toward printing and shipping of our current book "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Hither and Yon" as well as our upcoming book "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country" in order to send these to bookstores. Incentives run between $2.00 and $50.00 and include original artwork and autographed books. Our goal is $6,000. For more details and how to donate can be found here:

Chevalier Donation Drive:
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php?view=single&ID=215870

Or if you want to support us on an ongoing basis you can do so through our Patreon page (which comes with it's own incentive prizes) here:

Patreon Page
http://www.patreon.com/ComicsbyMonique

Dee