WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur -- #123 Prankerham Lincoln Part Two

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Sep 27 08:24:11 PDT 2013

On 9/26/2013 8:15 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> When ever I can't think of anything to do with any of my characters --
> making a new character seems to be the path I take...

My stories are like that too, only I'll throw in any sort of plot
element.  I take after the Rush song "Hemispheres":  if I write myself
into a corner during a story about a god-war, I feel free to toss in a
spaceship from another story.

> Arthur "Now I have a too many characters problem..." Spitzer

That's only a problem if you ever try to draw them all in one room again.

I know. - Archie Andrews