WWW: NEW! "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Wed Sep 18 13:58:41 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:00:16 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 9/18/2013 9:15 AM, Darryl Hughes wrote:
>
> > The Lord Villainous--Ugh, I mean "Vigilious" gloat-fest continues.
>

> Forgive me if you've answered this already, but...  If Prince Charming
>
> is leaving a vacuum of power behind as his kingdom goes to war, where's
>
> the King?
>

> Good answers abound.  Maybe the King is off at that same war, though
>
> technically then the King's the one who's leaving that vacancy in the
>
> kingdom.  It'd be more entertaining if the King were several years dead,
>
> having left Lord Viperous, err, Vigilous as Regent until the Prince gets
>
> married and comes of age.
>

> > Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer. It's a fabled fairy tale of
>
> > enor-mouse proportions.
>
> > http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php
>

> --
>
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>

> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
>
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>

> I know. - Archie Andrews
>

> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

That's it almost exactly. The King is dead. The prince's mother the Queen moved aside so that her son could rule the kingdom and Lord Vigilious, who fought beside the King in the aforementioned war between the different kingdoms of the realm, has been his closest confidant and strong right hand (Lord protector) ever since. So this betrayal is indeed Lord Viperous'(love that) "Judas game".

Dee