LNH/META: Anniversary

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Sep 17 19:25:44 PDT 2013

On 9/5/2013 9:36 PM, EDMLite wrote:
>       On or about Nov. 1, 1993, from a remote bunker
> hidden somewhere in the rolling hills of Gambier,
> Ohio, I posted the first issue of "Easily-Discovered
> Man."
>
>        Thanks to the wonders of arithmetic, this means
> that the 20th anniversary of this particular
> contribution to the world of online super-hero
> fiction is rapidly approaching.
>
>        Like so many other aspects of my life, the series is
> neither as strong nor as consistent as it was during
> the Clinton administration... and yet I'm awfully glad
> it's still around.

A lot of people look back on the Clinton administration as a golden age,
even if things have objectively improved for them since then.  I suspect
the strength of Easily-Discovered Man is one of those things.

>       Would you like to be a part of the anniversary
> celebration?
>
>       If so, drop me a line, and let me know what you
> have in mind.  I'd love to hear from you -- and I'm
> looking forward to ringing in the next decade in style.
>
>       --Rob Rogers
>       --Still really, really crazy after all these years

Under the circumstances, the best I can offer is a story of how the
Powernaut is passing through Ohio oblivious to whatever EDM-Lite has
going on.  I actually have a "help line" story ready to go, thanks to a
similar request by the Jolt City franchise some years ago.  Heh, I
hadn't even established then that the Powernaut shows up wherever he
wants.  8(D>

I know. - Archie Andrews