WWW: NEW! "Chevalier The Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country" up now

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Sep 5 10:41:42 PDT 2013

On 9/4/2013 7:28 PM, Darryl Hughes wrote:
> Lord Vigilious arrives. But is he there to rescue the princess? Or?...

I'll admit I might conceivably be wrong, but I'm going with "Or".

Since it's Finish the Rhyme time:

"My lord, you've come to save me", the princess did sigh.
Relieved as into his arms she did fly,
Her face aglow with a smile of great great cheer...

..."Ha ha, foolish princess!  You shall remain here!"

> Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer. It's a fabled fairy tale of
> enor-mouse proportions.
> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php

I know. - Archie Andrews