LNH/META: Catalyst Lass picture...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 3 16:56:13 PDT 2013

On 9/3/13 3:59 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 9/3/2013 12:19 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> Let's see if this post can get through...
>>
>> I drew another picture of Catalyst Lass:
>>
>> http://rippingoffkingarthur.tumblr.com/post/60134204263/instead-of-working-on-new-ripping-off-king-arthur
>>

> Look at those thighs!  What a babe!
>
> Is there significance to the puzzle pieces?  Perhaps how Catalyst Lass
> always provides the missing piece?

Well, in the description for her in her roster (which was probably
written by Jeff McCoskey) it describes her as having a Jig Saw puzzle
logo (which I suppose could have meant a lot of things).

So the logo on her chest is supposed to be a jigsaw puzzle piece that
kind of looks like a 'C' (and also the edge is supposed to look like a
'C' and an 'L'.

I guess it's to say that she takes separate things and makes them work
together, but you'd have to ask Jeff McCoskey that question.

Maybe three puzzle pieces joined together would have been a better idea
for a logo.

Arthur "Back to work on the webcomic..." Spitzer