SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1966 #3: Pow! Er! Naut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Oct 27 19:00:07 PDT 2013

Finally the Powernaut is in his element.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1966.htm#4

I finished this episode at a hunting lodge near the Grand Canyon North
Rim.  That's how I relax on vacation.

I had fun building the Laotian temple in this episode.  I built it out
of Laotian temples.  I put four Laotian temples at the corners, a
Laotian temple at the gate, and a big Laotian temple in the middle.

Bonus Section:  Excerpts from the Powernaut's Briefing:  Louis the
Secret Vichy Boy King

There is modern-day commentary at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchism_in_France .

There are many factions of French Royalists. The House of Bourbon
governed to 1789, the House of Orleans as late as 1848, and the House of
Bonaparte to 1870. Each faction has at least one candidate to become the
restored monarch of France. The factions of course argue over their
candidates' legitimacy.

In France during World War 2, some Royalists considered the fall of the
French Republic to be the will of God. One such faction of the Bourbons
has taken refuge in a remote region of the former French Indochina,
along with their royal candidate whom they have declared to be Louis XIX.

Louis is twelve years old. He is spoiled and manipulative, but
accustomed to being protected. He may well have the most powerful
bodyguards money can buy.

I know. - Archie Andrews