LNH/WWW: Crimson @venger Gift Art!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:24:23 PDT 2013

So in my Tumblrings, I have a tendency towards effusive praise of things I
like. And in response to said praise, one artist offered to draw me an art!
So I picked Carmine Aurum, the Crimson @venger, as the subject, and she
really delivered:

http://netheroes.tumblr.com/post/64718908354/pastaart-to-ununnilium-for-being-generally
http://netheroes.tumblr.com/post/64718961281/pastaart-waaaaay-cuter-this-way-i-like-the

Holy CATS that's cool. To reference the description from her wiki page (
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Crimson%20%40venger ):

    Tall, muscular, somewhat androgynous. Of an ethnic group that doesn't
exist in our universe, with looks that mix East Asian and Middle Eastern.

    As the Crimson @venger, wears a simple white martial-arts gi with a red
belt, along with the aforementioned backpack.

So yes, perfect. <3

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, adding that art to the page now.