LNH: One-Page Giant #1

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Oct 19 21:27:20 PDT 2013

On 10/19/2013 6:55 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 01:06:43 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Perron wrote:

>> |           O N E           P A G E           G I A N T           | #1 |
>>
>> Doctor Killfile has gone. None of us, Writers nor Characters, know
>> where.

> DOCTOR NET.ROPOLIS
>
> GOSH DANGIT TO HECK

You had me going there.  I don't know this Doctor Net.Ropolis, but
Tumblr really could use Doctor Killfile.

But I do like this vow to write One Thing Every Day.  I've seen a One
Minute Writing Challenge, though it seems like posting to Facebook or
Tumblr would satisfy that.  http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.com/

I know. - Archie Andrews